Saturday, February 2, 2013

Peter's Brother Passed Away

My dear sweetie's brother, Chris, passed away yesterday, peacefully.  These beautiful pictures of Peter (taken 2 days ago in the Portland country) capture, I feel, his valiant spirit, his love of nature and of life, and his utter, utter committment to stand by those less fortunate.   Love shows up in the right way, inspite of whatever else is going on personally.  That's Peter.  I so admire the way he showed up for his brother his whole life, when others fell away. He is a champion of love. 

When I saw this picture the words came "King of the Forest and all dominion thereof!" Deep down, Peter is a lover, the best of friends, strong in moral character  and the zanniest, most creative man I know!

Our prayers go out to Chris for a peaceful transition into the beyond where he will have greater range in his ongoing journey.  I so glad Peter and his sisters where there with him....

My love to dear Peter, my compassion and sympathy for this loss.  The cycles continue.....

Love,  Heidi

3 comments:

  1. Condolences, Peter.
    It looks like you are speaking a word or words.
    Do you remember what you said ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. something goofy I am sure of that Timananda...thank you for your thought..Peter

      Delete
  2. Sending much light for the portal home!!

    ReplyDelete