Saturday, February 16, 2013

Here we go again!

Hi everyone,

Well, right on target (usually every 3-4 weeks) another twist in the road...this one regarding my heart.  Last night Peter and I had a wonderful Valentine's date. We went to the most amazing Russian restaurant and had a delicious meal.  Following that, we were on our way to a concert.....  He dropped me off and parked the car.  By the time he got back to me, sitting on an outside bench, I was doubled over with chest pain.  It went away after about 20 mins. only to come back even stronger about 20 mins. later.  I knew in my gut something wasn't right.  We left immediately and came over to -- yes, my home away from home -- the Kaiser ER -- only to find that my heart enzyme was elevated and kept getting elevated through the night.

We just met with the nicest caridiologist who recommended an angiogram to look for clots.  I'm on a blood thinner now until Monday morning, when the procedure is scheduled.  If they find anything, they will take care of it "on the spot".  I immediately felt a "yes" to the procedure.  We shall see what, if anything, it shows!

Better be safe than sorry as the saying goes.  Better than going home (or not having come in at all) and having an unexpected heart attack of all things!  Phew, I NEVER expected this! 

Just seems to be par for the course right now.  But memories of our special dinner still fill my heart.  It was fun being out together in my black fishnet hose and fun new boots.  A girl needs that every now and then! 

Your prayers Monday morning and afternoon (not sure exactly when the procedure will be) are greatly appreciated!  Another weekend in the hospital.  Can you believe it? 

Love to you all,

Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Darling Heidi,
    Will be holding you in healing prayer throughout the next two days~!
    You are one of the most powerful women I know, for what you hold is beyond comprehension, and always with love in your words, and heart!!
    I see your heart filled with golden love light!!

    ReplyDelete