Friday, January 24, 2014

Going back to City of Hope this coming Monday

Hello everyone.  The blogger is misbehaving today, saying I sent out an update.  But it's a good prod because I can briefly update you all.  I'll be going into City of Hope Monday morning for some tests.  So far this week and the end of last, the blast cells are still gone.  If that continues, I'll go into the transplant prep procedures possibly as early as Wed. or Thursday.  If not, then the clinical trial.  We shall see. This week was particularly intense.  Spent hours in the ER Wed.  Went into 2 ferocious A-Fibs and a lot more which I wont bore you with.  We seem to be having a pretty intense ride these days...at least that's what I hear when I speak to so many. 

The blog just gave me another error message, so don't know if this update will go through.  I've also been updating my www.helphopelive.org page in case you want to check it out, but it's pretty much just nuts and bolts.  

Type in Heidi Hall in the box they provide and it will take you right to my page.

Love you all, so much,

Heidi

2 comments:

  1. got it Heidi. good that you are going back there already. Hoping things proceed forward! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad that there is more good news today, Heidi-ji.
    sending Light for "smooth sailing from here on out"

    ReplyDelete