Thursday, July 17, 2014

PRAYERS NEEDED!

Hello my dear friends and family,

Am back in City of Hope.  Found out yesterday that the clinical trial I had hoped to get in is no longer available to me due to a mis-communication between COH and Pfizer.  The second possibility may still be open -- a new anti-body drug.  I will find out later today.  I need to start something SOON as my cancer cells in the bone marrow are growing fast -- up to 85% now, from 40% last week.  "Hanging in the dangle" like this really brings up alot to notice in oneself!  All there really is, is the practice of letting go into LOVE, so I call on that Love over and over again this morning....and try my best to remain at peace, regardless of the outcome.  

I'll just keep this short and sweet.  My pain is fairly well managed.  Am resting most of the day.   Your prayers and friendship are very much appreciated in this segment of my journey, wherever I am destined to go....

Love to you all,

Heidi
  

No comments:

Post a Comment